The school council is seeking your input on these draft policies. Please forward any comments or suggestions to email@example.com by October 11th.
Thank you to everyone who participated in our survey at the school Open House.
Here are the main findings:
* 69 surveys were filled out on behalf of 110 parents
* 59 people said they'd volunteer (45 at events; 36 doing food prep; 18 attending meetings;
30 for outdoor rec; 17 project design/build)
* 42 people (kids and adults) said they were interested in playing indoor soccer (19 Sunday;
17 Monday; 21 Thursday)
* 29 parents would definitely send their 41 kids to an Afterschool program at GHE
(8 wanted 5 days a week; average = 2 days).
There was widespread support for some kind of fee (4 said no fee) with average suggested fee $10-15 per day. Arts and recreation - most popular activities.
* Most popular community projects:
1. Adventure park (65 votes)
2. Rink improvements (27 votes)
3. Outdoor equipment (21 votes)
We look forward to your continued participation in School Council planning.